In this afternoon workshop, Editorial Director of Red Setter Alex Blyth will share his learnings and guidance on smart ways to build awareness and attract business.
Getting the right media coverage can transform an agency. It energises the team, reassures clients, attracts talent and drives new business.
But it's not often easy to get the media to talk about you, your capabilities and the work you're doing.
In this afternoon workshop, Alex Blyth, Co-Owner & Editorial Director of Red Setter, a PR agency for UK & US creative agencies, will share learnings, challenge thinking and show us how it's done.
• the potential value of media coverage to your agency
• how journalists work and what they want from you
• which media to target and how to approach them
• how to find angles in your work, your ideas, and your opinions
• the power of media messages
• how to write news releases, thought leadership articles, and comment pieces
• performing in media interviews
• using other channels to amplify coverage
It’s a workshop so you’ll be putting this theory into action. You'll work up actual angles, articles and approaches and will leave full of ideas and practical advice on how to build your agency's reputation.
Location:115-125 West 30th Street,
New York, 10001,
Start:21st March, 2018 at 9:30am
End:21st March, 2018 at 12:30pm