We'll be exploring and applying the core principles of workplace mediation, enabling a quicker and more empathetic resolution of all kinds of workplace conflict.
Workplace mediation focuses on resolving interpersonal issues and is a quick and effective way to resolve disputes reducing the need for formal HR intervention. This introductory half-day workshop will provide a practical and energising overview of the main theories and principles of mediation, and skills involved. The session will be led by Sarah Banks, coach facilitator and accredited mediator. Sarah brings a background in business psychology and talent management, with a wealth of experience in conflict management, mediation and coaching.
What we'll cover:
• Key mediation principles and the benefits of workplace mediation
• Understanding a typical mediation process and the stages involved
• Identifying when mediation is appropriate and when it is not appropriate
• How mediation can be applied within your organisation
• Exploration of key mediation skills including questioning and listening
How the session will be structured:
Sarah will be combining instruction and discussion around the main skills involved in facilitating mediation, with opportunity for experiential learning and putting things into practice.
Who the session is for:
Anyone keen to learn more about the role of mediation, how it can be effectively applied to resolve conflict and develop some introductory mediation skills.
Location:58-60 Rivington Street,
London, EC2A 3AU,
United Kingdom View Map
Start:13th June, 2019 at 2:00pm
End:13th June, 2019 at 6:00pm
Cost:For our members and programme participants