In this ninety minute Zoom session, we'll learn theory and techniques for improving our confidence and sense of presence in any situation.
Gravitas — a sense of 'weight or authority' — is often thought as a natural ability, something you've either got or you haven't.
But Catherine Allison, a trained actress and founder of consultancy Master the Art, thinks differently. She believes that with practice, and by understanding our inner voice, we can all boost our sense of gravitas — and elevate our sense of presence in all kinds of contexts.
Over the course of this nintey-minute, remote session on Zoom, Catherine will introduce a series of ideas relating to the concept of gravitas, and take us through practical exercises — so that we're able to communicate with greater confidence and with a heightened sense of authority.
What we'll cover:
• Recognising the biggest stealers of your presence and gravitas — and how to banish them
• Appearing confident and in control when delivering a verbal message, no matter how you feel inside
• Using body language, facial and vocal expressions for maximum impact
• Tips for boosting your authority in the workplace
• Techniques for boosting your likeability
How the session will be structured:
Catherine will share strategies through guided discussions and practical exercises, which you can dial into from anywhere.
Who the session's for:
Anyone who wants to boost their sense of authority, presence and gravitas at work.
Please drop us a line below if you'd like to join the group; and we'll share the Zoom link with you.
Location:72 Rivington St,
London, EC2A 3AY,
Start:22nd August, 2019 at 9:30am
End:22nd August, 2012 at 11:00am