We've evolved the focus of our popular workshop on resilience, in response to the challenges that can come with working remotely.
In our current challenging circumstances many of us have found ourselves working remotely at home. As the situation changes daily much is out of our control — but what is in our control is how we choose to respond and learn to adapt. Now more than ever we need to call on our tools for building resilience through our mindset, routines and ways of working to ensure we stay strong and are able to cope well and help others.
Join us for an hour on Zoom to explore some of your current challenges among a group of peers, and share tools and resources to face them together.
What we'll cover:
- What is resilience is for us personally?
- The stress response and how it affects the body and mind
- Tips for regulating our nervous system to be calmer and more present in the face of challenges
- Busy vs Effective: techniques to get the most out of your brain and energy
- How lifestyle choices support or reduce resilience
How the session will be structured:
We'll explore some theory, and share opinions on how this can be applied in our own unique contexts through critical discussion. The session will include a mix of learning techniques and participating in practical exercises.
Who is the session for:
Anyone who wants support in changing the way they perceive and react to workplace stressors, and growing their personal toolkit for learning to thrive in changing circumstances.
Start:25th March, 2020 at 9:30am
End:25th March, 2020 at 10:30am