There are simple and effective ways to boost our sense of authority, presence and gravitas at work. And by doing so we can enjoy more confidence and impact.
Gravitas, a sense of 'weight or authority', is often thought as a natural ability, something you've either got or you haven't.
But with practice, and by understanding our inner voice, we can all boost our sense of gravitas — and quickly elevate our sense of presence in all kinds of contexts, feeling more capable to communicate with greater confidence and with a heightened sense of authority. This session is all about getting to grips with the idea of gravitas and getting more of it into our day-to-day doings.
What we'll cover:
• Recognising the biggest stealers of our presence and gravitas — and how to banish them
• Appearing confident and in control, no matter how we feel inside
• Using body language, facial and vocal expressions for maximum impact
• Questioning and listening skills
• Knowing our inner coach and inner critic
• The power of the pause
How the session will be structured:
You'll work through an energising blend of discussion, application and reflection as a group, and in small virtual 'breakout groups'.
Who the session's for:
Anyone who wants to boost their sense of authority, presence and gravitas at work; and put new tools into play among a supportive group of peers.
Start:26th March, 2020 at 9:30am
End:26th March, 2020 at 11:00am