Master the art of successful delegation, arming yourself with proven tools and techniques and becoming more aware of what your blockers to delegating are.
Is there something on your to-do list that you suspect could be on someone else's? If you're feeling short of time, and stressed by a sense of workload — it could be time to take stock of your delegation skills. When successfully done, you'll purposefully lighten your load, free up focus for maximum value tasks and empower others through belief and opportunity.
What we'll cover:
• The core benefits of delegation.
• Your delegation drawbacks, and the blockers to delegating readily.
• Balancing the freedom of others and your involvement in the doing.
• Identifying the right level of delegation for the person and the task.
• A formula for conscious and clear delegation.
How the session will be structured:
Expect a punchy and energising experience combining instruction with peer discussion and trying out new approaches there and then. Supporting materials and action commitments will help ensure you transfer new skills forward.
Who the session's for:
Anyone keen to level up their ability to delegate to, whether or not you're formally managing others.
Start:29th April, 2020 at 9:00am
End:29th April, 2020 at 10:00am