In this fast-paced and hands on session we'll take on a variety of tools and techniques to enable creative thinking — both solo, and among our teams.
"Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way."
Edward de Bono
This session is about trying out new techniques for idea generation, and getting into habits that will enable us to keep our thinking fresh and ideas flowing. We'll explore what we can do at an individual level to increase our ability to identify opportunities, generate ideas and edit our thinking; and what we can do to facilitate and combine the imagination of those in our teams.
What we'll cover:
• Divergent Vs Convergent thinking
• The art of reframing and perspective shifts
• Classic and modern techniques for generating ideas
• The right questions and when to ask them
• Brain warm-ups and the power of visualisation
• Team tools for idea generation
• The originality scale, and lateral worlds
How the session will be structured:
We'll rapidly work through a number of new tools and approaches — testing them out together on our own individual and collective challenges.
Who the session's for:
Anyone looking to continually fuel their idea generation skills among an imaginative group of peers.
Start:17th September, 2020 at 4:00pm
End:17th September, 2020 at 5:15pm