Accredited by MHFA England, and delivered virtually this four hour session will raise your awareness of mental health from a personal perspective and enable you to support others too.
Note: If you're keen on this session, but can't make this date — please drop Faye at YCN a line as we're curating groups for future dates and can help you find the best one.
Led by accredited associate practitioner, and former British Army Officer, Olly Church — this session is aimed at people keen to increase their awareness and understanding around mental health, and build their confidence and capability to offer support to others suffering from mental distress at work, and in the broader community.
What we'll cover:
• What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
• A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
• An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
• Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
• A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
• A digital manual to refer to whenever you need it
• A digital workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
How the session will be structured:
A mix of instruction, discussion and practical application.
Start:22nd July, 2020 at 9:30am
End:22nd July, 2020 at 1:30pm
Register for the session
Please complete this short form, and a real-person in our (currently) remote team will be in touch with all you need.