A transformative and social learning experience focussed on the individual and collective challenges of a curated group of peers.
Our Peer Coaching Groups bring together five person, curated cohorts of leaders and people-managers from across different organisations for four, facilitated sessions as a group. In that time group members help each other to accelerate their development through dialogue and reflection around individual and collective challenges, and by creating accountablity with one-another around action. Groups are joined by a coach-facilitator who works among them throughout, overseeing a proven structure, guiding the conversational flow and capturing actions at the end of each session.
Groups convene both virtually and in-person.
In Peer Coaching Groups participants:
• Learn through the experiences of others.
• Supersize their listening, questioning and critical thinking capabilities.
• Solve individual problems collectively.
• Deeply develop their ability for self-reflection.
• Recognise previously unseen opportunities to benefit their teams.
• Build a network of allies, in a safe space.
Peer Coaching groups make an excellent stand-alone development opportunity, and an equally excellent complement 'module' to existing internal programmes.
Want to learn more?
Join growth-oriented organisations like adidas, Dishoom, the National Theatre, Trainline, The Modern House and Getty Images — giving their teams access to the power of peer group coaching. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7033 2140