We're currently recruiting for a Learning Partnerships Manager, and a Programme Intern.
We’ve an immediate opening for a generous and curious graduate, keen to enrich their commercial understanding, get insights into how learning experiences and events and programmed and support in getting things done across our business.
Established in 2001, YCN (You Can Now) is a learning network. We help creatively-driven organisations build the capability they need to achieve their goals. And we engage throughout their teams, from the leaders at the top to their newest recruits.
We design and deliver a year round programme of bite-sized workshops, courses, talks and other energising learning experiences that bring together people to build their skills around the challenges of the day. That could be helping them build their wellbeing and resilience, sharpen their influencing skills or master modern management methods. Everything we programme reflects the very latest capability challenges of our community.
And alongside our pioneering cross-organisational programmes, we take learning directly into our partners' places of work around the world, engaging their teams around specific cultural, learning and performance goals. Along the way we collaborate with the best subject matter experts, learning designers, coaches and facilitators to ensure a consistent standard of excellence in all we deliver. Over 95% of participants in YCN sessions feedback that they have have learned something they can immediately apply to their work and that they would recommend the session to someone else. And over 90% of our clients continue to work with us year-on-year.
Our commercial ambition is matched by a social one. Through partnerships with organisations such as Peabody and the London Community Foundation we run learning programmes that help community groups to build the capacity needed to deliver their services – whether organising mentor matches with experts from across our network, or providing free training around urgent skills requirements.
The Programme internship.
This is a great chance for someone starting out, keen to learn and get some brilliant first hand experience across lots of different, colourful projects.
You’ll be supporting across various aspects of our work; from desk-research and liaising with our community at events, to helping us build our knowledge of potential clients and managing day-to-day project requirements.
As such our ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Efficiency and effectiveness.
• Brilliant people and research skills, online in person and on the phone.
• Generosity and curiosity.
Please first send your CV and a covering letter to YCN Director Nick Defty.
We pay the minimum wage for our internships, and as with all roles at YCN we are open to the number of days a week you’d wish to work, whether five days or fewer, and can together design the time you work and learn with us around your other commitments.
Learning Partnerships Manager
We’ve an immediate opening for someone keen to build relationships, help others to fulfil their goals and support our plans for continued, purposeful growth.
YCN (You Can Now) is an award-winning learning network, established in 2001. We take modern, motivating and measurable approaches to helping our partners build capability and transform performance throughout their teams — from the leaders at the top, to their newest hires. We work and learn alongside some of the most creatively-driven and successful organisations around today; from global retailers like Dr. Martens and Adidas to tech maestros like WeTransfer and Secret Escapes; amazing charities like Greenpeace and Scope to growing design groups like Koto and forpeople.
Whether providing teams with access to our pioneering, social learning programmes; taking bite-sized, topic specific sessions into our partners places of work or building bespoke global learning programmes from the bottom up — our focus is on designing and delivering meaningful learning experiences that enrich the lives of their participants and directly support organisational challenges.
As a Learning Partnerships Manager you will help us begin new relationships with future clients, and bring extra harmony, attention and growth to our existing relationships; checking-in with key partners off the back of their latest learning experiences and making sure they're aware of our very latest prorammes, products and other opportunites to work and learn with YCN.
Responsibilities will include:
• Researching potential new partners, and approaching them in creative and interesting ways to start conversations.
• Attending meetings off the back of new connections and in-bound enquiries.
• Enriching our relationships with existing partners.
• Helping to design and run marketing campaigns to spark new conversations and enquiries.
• Learning who’s who within existing client companies, looking for opportunities to broaden our relationships.
• Helping to prepare research and insights ahead of client meetings.
• Deeply understanding our programmes and offerings and the ways they are delivered.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 + years in comparable roles and demonstrable mindset fit. We’re open minded as to where this experience has been developed. If you think you could do this job brilliantly then we’d love to hear from you.
• Top notch people-skills, with equally strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Interest in psychology, behavioural economics and the things that make people tick.
• Good computer skills enabling you to put together purposeful and good looking proposals.
• A growth mindset, passion for learning and for helping others to learn and fulfil their potential.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Nick Defty — firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions? Please emall them to Nick too.
Salary and commission will relate to experience.