We'd love your help in delivering our ever-growing learning programme throughout next year.
We’re keen to expand our community of experienced coaches and facilitators to support in the delivery of our learning programmes; both to cross-organisational groups, and as part of direct to client work.
As a learning network, we help open and outward looking organisations to build capabilities throughout their teams in modern and motivating ways — from the leaders at the top, to their newest hires.
To do this we design and deliver a weekly programme of in-person classes, workshops, roundtables and other sessions; attended by groups of peers from different organisations and teams, and supported with physical and digital resources to transfer what happens in the room back to work. And we also work directly with clients internationally to deliver tailored capability programmes that support specific organisational and business challenges; also delivered through a blend of in-person and digital engagement.
This year we’ve worked with clients ranging from global retailers like Adidas and Lush to fast-growing tech businesses like Secret Escapes and Farfetch; delivering learning to their teams both here in the UK and further afield. Examples of popular topics covered in 2018 include presence and influence, resilience, coaching mindsets and listening skills.
Next year we’ve lots more planned for our own programmes, new physical spaces opening in January to run sessions in and some challenging new client programmes launching soon. We’re looking for support in memorably delivering everything, and that’s where we’re hoping you might come in.
We’ve built some brilliant relationships with some brilliant coaches and facilitators this year, partnering on a freelance basis to support the delivery of sessions across our programmes. Sometime we collaborate with them on the design of the content for the sessions (drawing from their interests and expertise), other times commissioning them to deliver existing content, to tested formats.
For example that might be:
• Delivering a series of energising workshops to a senior leadership team on key capabilities co-created with the group.
• Facilitating a round-table conversation among a group of agency founders, or for heads of L+D from tech companies or for a group of newly promoted managers to capture their biggest challenges.
• Running a series of ongoing coaching groups, where the same group of execs come together for sessions facilitated by you around their individual and collective challenges.
• Taking a management team through a series of guided conversations around the results of psychometric tests, where their individual strengths lie and what this might mean for them as a team.
• Supporting in 1-1 interviews and group conversations as part of a learning and skills audit within a 300+ sized team.
Of course, we closely pair our partners to the projects and opportunities that most fit their expertise and interests, some working with us very broadly, others on very specific assignments.
If you’re a qualified and experienced coach or facilitator (or indeed both), and would be interested in talking more about taking on assignments next year, then we’d love to hear from you. Please first send some background to your work and professional interests to YCN Director Nick Defty — by email firstname.lastname@example.org / or write to Nick Defty, You Can Now, 72 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3AY.