We’re growing our library of bitesize, video based learning and other 'just in time' resources sharing the challenges live in our community right now, and timely ways to tackle them.
To complement our live, online sessions we're now building up collections of just-in-time resources that help people with the challenges and opportunities in front of them right now. In our new live studio at 72 Rivington Street, we'll be continually capturing new content — inviting in our community to work with trainers and faciliators, and explore their challenges for the benefit of others. If you've ideas for topics and themes, or would like to appear in some films, drop an email to email@example.com.
• An always growing library, directed by your challenges, opportunities and learning goals.
• Featuring authentic facilitators and subject experts working with real learners.
• Broadcast quality, shot in our dedicated live studio.
• Accessed as ‘just in time’ resources or in themed learning playlists such as Leading now, Tools for trust or Re-thinking resilience.
• Unlimited access via our Can platform, or shared and hosted on your own.
• We're also creating bespoke video learning for, and featuring, teams at partners such as adidas and AB InBev.
Some examples of punchy and practical bitesize videos:
Accredited coach, and founder of coaching collective Cove, Liz Whitney believes in the transformative power of coaching — describing it as "the future of work." Here she outlines some key principles of the coaching mindset, and the impact she's seen it make.
Vocal coach Ingrid Gray shares some warm up techniques to boost our vocal impact.
Sarah Wood co-founded adtech business Unruly, building it into a multi-million pound enterprise — acquired by News Corp in 2015. Sarah has since published the book Stepping Up, setting our her beliefs on how to lead and manage modern teams in conscious, purposeful and human ways. In this short video she shares some ideas for managers, drawn from the book.
Vikki Ross has been bringing copy to life for 20 years, helping major brands find their personality and tone of voice. She also runs copywriting workshops around the world, and teaches at London's School of Communication Arts 2.0. Here, shre shares some guidance on beating creative block and ways to get the words flowing.
Chris Baréz-Brown co-founded creative leadership consultancy Upping your Elvis. His most recent publication Wake Up! shares a series of experiments to help people live more conscious and creative lives. Here, Chris outlines the importance of positively capturing intentions and achievements at the beginning and end of the day.