We’re often resistant to change, and the uncertainty that comes with it. We’ll reframe this thinking, embracing the concept of Change-Agility — realising we’ve more control than we think on the things that shift around us, and discovering practical tools for positive outlooks.
Exploring this topic with your team
Turn and face the strange, together
Key learning outcomes
• Recognise the personal agency we have for change.
• Understand the process of transition, and how to close one chapter ahead of the next.
• Recognise how existing strengths will enable us at times or change.
• Reframe adversities and limiting beliefs.
• Commit to a curiosity road-map
Some starters for ten