Networking is often the last thing we want to do. It's often perceived as a daunting prospect or necessary evil in the modern, connected world of work.
Together, we'll explore how to reframe networking from a painful cliché, into a purposeful endeavour that enriches our community and wins us new work and collaborations. And work out what we can practically do right away to 'get better' at it.
Building networking skills among your team
Ways we can immediately help
Key learning outcomes
• Defining our own purpose for networking
• Identifying the different kinds of 'connectors' in our own networks
• Linking networking to our natural strengths
• Simplifying our story using the 'Root, Stem, Branch' approach
• Realising the fundamental significance of reciprocity
Some starters for ten
Change is on the cards