Enhance your appreciation of the art of listening, and pick up new tools to improve your intuition, emotional intelligence and impact on others.
Active, attentive and practiced listening skils will lead to stronger and more empathetic relationships, and to new ideas and perspectives.
From quietening our inner voice, to calibrating our questions; listening for metaphor to signalling with our bodies — this session is all about quick and practical ways to take your ability to listen to the next level.
We'll focus on:
• What stops us from listening
• Our “Inner Interrupters”, those internal voices that divert our attention and how to quiet them
• The key things we should be listening for
• How to ask great questions
• Why listening is a key relationship, sales and leadership skill