Master the art of successful delegation, arming yourself with proven tools and techniques and awareness of your mental blockers.
If you're feeling short of time, and stressed by a sense of workload — it could be time to take stock of your delegation skills. When successfully done, you'll purposefully lighten your load, free up focus for maximum value tasks and empower others through belief and opportunity.
What we'll cover:
• The core benefits of delegation.
• Your delegation drawbacks, and the blockers to delegating readily.
• Balancing the freedom of others and your involvement in the doing.
• Identifying the right level of delegation for the person and the task.
• A formula for conscious and clear delegation.