Exploring the principles and practices that can help us painlessly and purposefully meet the people we want to meet.
Networking is so often the last thing we want to do. A daunting prospect, a necessary evil in modern work. How can we re-frame this, and treat networking as a way to practice and build our communication skills and create meaningful new connections in the process?
• Our purpose for networking
• The habits of great networkers
• How to articulate what we do
• Playing to natural strengths
• Applying simple listening techniques
• The role of trust and how to build it