The pressure to deliver more with less is a common challenge. How can we equip ourselves and our teams with tools to thrive in turbulent times?
Modern life can be stressful — our days are always getting busier and the pressure harder to manage. By keeping calmer in the face of this pressure we can purposefully engage those around us, make better decisions and get more done. The good news is there are many practical tools for taking time, and making space for clearer thinking — when things are thrown our way.
What we'll cover:
• Why pressure makes us feel overwhelmed, and how it effects our wellbeing and productivity
• Unpacking the triggers that lead to these feelings
• How to spot when we are slipping out of control of a situation
• How to bring ourselves back into the moment
• Immediate actions that can be applied to real world challenges