Exploring the art and science of running creative and engaging meetings, gatherings and other get-togethers.
From setting the foundations that create a great meeting environment to ensuring the environment will simply support new behaviours — there are many things that can be put into play to make the most of team and group situations.
We'll focus on:
• How to make meetings more collaborative and engaging, and encourage creativity
• The giveaway signs of a bad gathering
• Structures and exercises to get everyone's thinking in the middle
• Dealing with common challenges that come up
• Keeping discussions on track
• How to lead a meeting that has real impact