We can all benefit from a stronger and more confident voice, and there are accessible and actionable methods of developing one.
By enhancing our vocal confidence we experience better projection, less tension and feel more capable and confident when speaking in different contexts day-to-day. This is important in relation to our impact and effectiveness, and our abiliity to purposefully and positively influence those around us.
We'll focus on:
• Relaxing and release tension when speaking
• Improving our posture and alignment
• Breathing techniques, vocal resonance and modulation
• Breathing support for vocal projection
• Enhancing our presence and impact