Crafting compelling questions can transform the way we communicate and move us forward in all areas of our lives
Great questions can move us forward in all areas of our lives. And while for some people questioning comes easy, many of us don't ask enough questions, or frame our inquiries to get the most fruitful responses from those around us. There are also many ways we can use questions, that might not seem obvious — helping us to be more creative, influential and effective, both individually and among our teams.
Indeed, the right question at the the right time can remove barriers, bring vital perspectives and give us the breakthroughs we need. When we ask the right questions of questions; we can unleash transformative impact.
We'll focus on:
• Establishing the why in the questions we pose
• Calibrated questions
• Solving creative challenges with questions
• Lessons from pilots, hostage negotiators and scientists
• How never to be ignored over email again
• The impact of reverse empathy.