By reframing fear as opportunity we're able to transform the way we think about challenges in front of us, and how to positively approach them.
Fear can certainly stop us doing what we’d really like to be doing. And many of us will recognise imposter syndrome – the fear of being found out. But where do our fears come from and how do they end up having such an effect on us? Hacking fear is about talking about our fears in an open way. By doing so we get to see that fear isn't quite the big deal we thought it was, and in fact can be re-framed in far more positive terms, like as excitement and opportunity.
We'll focus on:
• An exploration of Fear and its prevalance
• Dealing with anxiety inducing situations
• How to have a different relationship with fear
• The things that hold us back
• How to reframe fear as opportunity