Develop the methods and mindsets needed to purposefully accelerate innovation in any kind of team, business or environment.
Being able to spot opportunities and then validate, visualise and articulate them is a critical 21st Century capability, whether you're working within a team inside a big business or embarking on a bold new venture alone.
We'll discover and deploy tools and techniques that enable us to scan for opportunities, define problems and quickly develop, prototype and test ideas in response to them — gathering and responding to feedback along the way. Fundamenal to this learning will be exploring fast prototyping approaches, asking the right questions and hacking proven methodologies to fit our own individual goals and purposes.
We'll focus on:
• How to fall in love with a problem
• The power of reframing, so that problems become presents
• The best ways to prototype our ideas
• How to best approach getting relevant market feedback
• The language of innovation