Unravelling the power of stories and how to harness their power to persuade in all kinds of modern spaces.
Plato said that storytellers rule the world. A lot has changed since his times, but a lot has stayed the same. There are tried and tested principles that go a long way in landing our story with its intended audience, that are often overlooked. And today, with plenty of places to put our stories to find existing and new audiences, we should be much more aware of ways to make them stick.
We'll focus on:
• Understanding how stories work
• How to frame ideas so that they stick
• Telling the same strory across different platforms
• Capturing and sharing your brand's unique tone of voice through your content
• Imagining your story from different audience perspectives
• Making the most of what you've got, and how to repurpose your assets more effectively