Our partnership with Dr. Martens focusses on rich and experiential capability building for global managers.
In March this year, Dr. Martens brought together 120 members of its global management team for a two day event. We partnered with the senior leadership team to design, develop and deliver key capability building content across the two days. Key YCN bite-sized workshops were adapted and delivered by our coach-practtioners, with resources and engagement post-event supporting the transfer of new learnings and behaviours back to work. We are currently working with the business on a next wave of engagement to measure, augment and sustain capability built at the event.
Content designed and delivered included:
• Pre-event engagement to establish curiosity among those coming along.
• Bite-sized, energising and interactive 90-minute workshops focussed on Coaching Mindsets and Owning Feedback; adapting content from our core programme for multiple delivery to groups of 40 delegates over the course of the first day.
• A newly created 90 minute workshop — Global Learnings, that brought together cross cultural, cross functional groups to run retrospectives on good working practice, and areas for improvement.
• Physical 'learning packs' to support the content shared in the in-person sessions and enable participants to dig deeper into the topics through printed and digital resources.
• Supporting in the design of A LEGO Serious Play workshop to ensure the discussion of key learnings, and the capture of action commitments at the close of the second day — bringing in the expertise of Sean Blair to deliver it.