Build more awareness of what your current blockers to delegating are, and arm yourself with proven tools and techniques for saving time and enabling others.
Is there something on your to-do list that you suspect could be on someone else's? If you're feeling short of time, stressed by a sense of workload and suspect you're doing the work of others — it could be time to take stock of your delegation skills.
When successfully done, you'll purposefully lighten your load, free up focus for maximum value tasks; and all while empowering and enabling others through belief and opportunity.
What we'll cover:
• The surprising benefits of delegation
• Your delegation drawbacks, and the blockers to delegating readily
• Meeting underlying needs
• Balancing the freedom of others and your involvement in the doing
• Identifying the right level of delegation for the person and the task
• A formula for conscious and clear delegation
How the session will be structured:
You'll join a pacey and energising session, combining expert instruction with peer discussion and plenty of practicing new approaches in small groups.
Who the session's for:
Anyone keen to level-up their ability to delegate, whether or not they're formally managing others.
Engaging and lively facilitator. Good pace and length, with things I could share with the team right away (and I did) Very attractive slides!