From neurodiversity awareness, to neuroinclusive action
We’re building a community of organisations putting neurodiversity at the heart of their DEI, leadership and performance agendas.
Our flagship NeuroAware programme sees collaborative cohorts work and learn together; opening conversation, closing knowledge-gaps and identifying actionable opportunities for greater neuroinclusion in their cultures.
And we’d love you to be part of it. We can run cohorts just for your teams, or key team members can join our cross-org cohorts. The next gets going in October. Discover more below, and drop us a line to learn more.
Access the programme, join the community
Real-world scenarios are examined throughout the programme
With our NeuroAware partners, we're:
• Creating team-wide understanding of neurodiversity.
• Enabling managers to lead neuroinclusively.
• Auditing cultural processes for greater neuroinclusion.
• Curating support for neurodivergent colleagues.
• Sharing evidence and measuring impact.
• Building a purpose-led community of practice.